"Where sourcing makes sense" - Belco
The second story is dedicated to a team. A team of people that decided to bring their skills and their talent to make better sourcing and importation of coffees. They are working very hard each day with many other companies worldwide, in order to bring both coffee producers and roasters to excellence. By buying coffees at a higher price for a better quality of coffee and one that is ethical, they encourage people to make healthier coffees.
What are specialty coffees?
Belco is the leader in France in the specialty coffee industry. They are sourcing coffee and they also import them sustainably. Their coffee is highly respected and the quality control is strict to avoid defects in the coffee.
Here is the outline of the process of farm to cup:
- No use of chemicals
- Grow to preserve biodiversity
- Support local communities by helping them to grow quality, to increase their profits
- Bring more people together
- Discover new tastes that are special
- Nurture healthier coffee through roasting and brewing
- Finally, don't drink too much caffeine and drink it wisely.